[PDF / Epub] ✅ The St. Petersburg Confessions Author Ty Hutchinson – Gd.thesummitvanuatu.co.uk

10 thoughts on “The St. Petersburg Confessions

1. says:

A short novel about a priest and the confessions of a serial killer hitman While I didn t enjoy this one as much as some of Mr Hutchinson s other books, I thought it was an interesting plot that had a nice little twist at the end It was a bit of a stretch, but I still liked the book.

2. says:

This thriller has a rare quality I saw where it was going quite early on, but it somehow did not spoil it It only heightened the tension as I saw it barrel to its inevitable conclusion Well constructed, solid plot.

3. says:

Characters aren t believable Thank god it s short.

4. says:

This must be my second book by Ty and I must say he does not disappoint The story maintains such excitement, mystery and thrill that I was glued to it to the very end Father Fedor is approached by a stranger for confessions Normal Right Well, wrong Ty completely overturns a very normal setting into somethi...

5. says:

This short story took less than an hour to read and peaked in the last few pages It is an interesting concept, a serial killing hit man confessing his crimes, but I saw the twist other reviewers mentioned near the beginning Short and quick with no real surprise for me.

6. says:

Very interesting story Kept me interested throughout, wasn t sure which was the plot was going to go.

7. says:

Of course I liked it.

8. says:

Very interesting look into the Ghost.

9. says:

A good short story I did not see the ending coming at all This story makes you think about how influence people can be.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The St. Petersburg Confessions I Have Sins To Confess Tell Me, What Evil Have You Done It S St Petersburg, Right Before The Fall Of Communism Father Fedor, An Orthodox Priest At St Catherine S Cathedral, Is Locking Up After The Late Night Mass When He Hears A Stranger S Voice Call Out To Him The Man Begs To Confess Immediately, Afraid That If He Waits He Will Become A Lost Soul Of Course Father Fedor Accepts, But What He Doesn T Know, What He Isn T Expecting, Is That This Madman Has Committed The Same Sin Ninety Nine Times.THE ST PETERSBURG CONFESSIONS Is A Gripping Tale That Clocks In At A Little Over 20,000 Words Or 110 Pages Long.